Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm printing MONEY!

Well, it's not actually REAL money (I hope the feds won't come after me).

But it is an official document I'm selling on Payloadz. It's called a Consulting Service Certificate, and it allows the buyer (or "holder") to have access to the contents of my brain.

If you sell such a document on Payloadz, then Linkedin will be EXTREMELY useful to you. Linkedin can generate tons of leads for your e-products.

If you are not in business (i.e. you don't have a service or product to sell on the Web), then Linkedin will not be that profitable for you. Sure, you can find job leads, but that's pretty much it. There are tons of other ways to find job leads.

The great thing about Linkedin is that you can read other people's profile, and customize your sales proposal to their situation, goals and priorities.