Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome to my Linkedin connections!

If you're connected to me on Linkedin, then you probably received an email inviting you to visit this blogzine.

Welcome!

Please subscribe now so you don't miss any important information since the most valuable posts are deleted within a few days. I do this so that my subscribers get premium content.

This blog is not about the technical aspects of Linkedin; most users are smart enough to figure out how to use the features and functionalities on the site.

This blog is about the strategic issues that, if fully understood and mastered, can make you rich.

Indeed, my cyber-doctrine is that the Internet is "programming space" and that a person can program it so as to massively create value and thus become a financially sovereign individual.

In other words, Linkedin -- which is a very organized and civilized and professional part of the Internet -- is not just a virtual "Rolodex." You CAN use it to create value and wealth for yourself.

This blogzine will teach you how.

Enjoy and let me know if you have questions: omnidigitalbrain@yahoo.com