Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tell me what you want me to write about

Below is a list of "codes" that you can use to request an article. For example, email me at peter@careerknowledge.net with the code (ex. "LUM 001") in the subject heading of your email. No need to write anything in the email.

I will then write an article or many articles on the topic you chose.

This is an example of on-demand blogging! I believe I am the first in the world to do this kind of thing.

LUM 001 - Please write more about how I can make money by using Linkedin
LUM 002 - Write about how I can increase the number of connections I have
LUM 003 - Write about how I can find business partners or joint venture partners
LUM 004 - Write about how I can find a better job by using Linkedin
LUM 005 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to find hot dates (just kidding)
LUM 006 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to study my competitors
LUM 007 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to generate leads for my professional services
LUM 008 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to generate leads for my products
LUM 009 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to become a millionaire
LUM 010 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to find affiliate opportunities
LUM 011 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to create new products
LUM 012 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to find (or steal) product ideas
LUM 013 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to learn more about business or management
LUM 014 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to advance my career
LUM 015 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to market my knowledge
LUM 016 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to refine my knowledge
LUM 017 - Write about how I can use Linkedin to acquire new skills