Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Salma Hayek naked

I was talking to a gentleman who played a Russian scientist in the movie The Sum of All Fears, starring Ben Afleck and Morgan Freeman, when he told me something shocking.

He showed me color pictures of a few BMWs and other sports cars, and said: "I find these more sexy than Salma Hayek naked."

Now I like the guy and I respect him, but between you and me, he's totally crazy! How can anything man-made be more sexy than Salma Hayek without her clothes on?!

I think that's the main problem in our society: we've become so enamored with technology that we forget what true beauty really is.

Speaking of Salma Hayek, I remember a quote she said: "I'm still waiting to meet a man who has more balls than I do!"

(I'm not kidding, she really said that.)

Style, beauty, pizzazz. What a chick!

This reminds me, check out this blog where I compile the best and not-so-good practices on LinkedIn: www.linkedin-benchmarks.blogspot.com