Monday, June 23, 2008

Offer something valuable to all your connections!

I'm currently translating, from French to English, an ebook that will be distributed to all the 21 million users of Linkedin. If you read French, you can download that ebook immediately at www.superquebec.org (password is "superquebec").

The problem, of course, is that I have only 900 connections on Linkedin. So I'll need the collaboration of many Linkedin users in order to distribute that valuable ebook about a revolutionary way to design and develop one's ideal career.

If you wish to participate, the following text will appear on the cover of that ebook: "This special ebook has a regular value of $50 and is being offered free of charge to you, courtesy of (your name here)."

In other words, as a sponsor of this ebook, you will generate a lot of goodwill from all the people in your Linkedin network. For my part, I benefit from your distributing this ebook to your connections. The reader benefits from receiving a valuable ebook for free.

Everybody wins!

This ebook is only the first ebook I'm publishing. I'm planning on publishing more ebooks this way, and I call it "hyperpublishing."

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact me at peter@careerknowledge.net and mention "Request information on ebook sponsorship opportunity." Remember, you are NOT paying anything and you are generating goodwill among your Linkedin connections so they appreciate the fact of being connected to you. This offer ends on June 30, 2008. Thank you.