Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm giving away $9,000 to my Linkedin connections!

If you have 100 connections on Linkedin, you can easily make $1,000 by working only for 15 minutes. I'm not kidding!

As you can see in the above picture, I give $10 to my affiliates (and I keep a modest $7). But this is only for my Linkedin connections.

The BMW eBook is a 50-page document capturing the principles and techniques I've been teaching since May 2006 (at Tyark.com, CEFQ.ca, McGill University, chambers of commerce, etc.). This BWM workshop has been featured in the Montreal Gazette HERE.

So assuming my 900 connections make $10 each, then it's like me giving away $9,000!

However, an affiliate will usually be able to make much more. If you have 200 connections, then your net profit could be 200 X $10, or $2,000.

It takes only 15 minutes to insert the purchase link in your email signature and on your Linkedin profile or Facebook profile.

Please note that the BMW eBook is just the first of a series of ebooks I'm currently writing (there are 20 more ebooks coming up!).

Contact me asap if you're interested in monetizing your Linkedin connections: peter@careerknowledge.net.